photo Home2.jpg  photo About2.jpg  photo OurHouse2.jpg  photo Contact2.jpg

Friday, July 5, 2013

House Tour

Happy late 4th of July! 


This is how we celebrate here in Texas!!

We had a great day yesterday that was full of fun stuff for the boys!  It started with a ward breakfast, then Levi and Jax were treated to a movie at the theater and finally fun fireworks with friends.  Then today we took the kids to the George W. Bush Library.  What an amazing place that is!    




Since we'll be moving out of our house soon I thought it would be nice to look back at our house over the years to see all the changes we've made to it.  I don't have before and after pictures for everything but most things I do.  I'll be doing this over the next week or so, that way I don't overload one post with tons of pictures. 


So keep checking back so that you can see how all our hard work paid off. 

Have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment